Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rainy Day Friday

Hi! Does anyone else find it nearly impossible to wake up on a rainy day? There's something about the sound of rain falling outside that makes me want to stay in bed and sleep for a few extra hours. Unfortunately, I had to get up at 6:15, just like any other day! I've had a few exams already today, and thankfully I am almost done for the day! Even better, I dont have school tomorrow, so I am just 3 short hours away from the weekend, which I could not be happier about! Tonight will be a lazy night spent at my friend Alexa's house with Brynn, Rosie, and Kara. We have big plans of watching 500 Days of Summer, eating too much food, etc! These girls are some of my closest friends and we always have a great time together, no matter what we're doing! It's always nice to loaf around at the end of a long stressful week!

Tomorrow I will be waking up early (on my day off.....) to go pick up a friend at school in Connecticut. We plan to stop in the beautiful town of Westport for a nice lunch and also to go to Vineyard Vines! This VV store is one of the closest to where I live, and it is still an hour and a half (or so) away from home. It's always so exciting being in a VV store.

Even though Halloween JUST passed, I am so excited for everything the Holiday season has to offer. I am seeing more and more Christmas-y things everyday! I'm getting holiday edition magazines in the mail everyday already! Also, the red Christmas cups are out at Starbucks (SO EXCITING!!!). I love EVERYTHING about the Holiday season and I am a certified Xmas freak. I literally am a different person arount the holidays. I am so excited for seeing family, giving gifts, snow, hot cocoa, cuddling, etc!!! So much excitement from here on out!

Does anyone have any fun weekend plans??
xoxo
MEF

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for the holidays! I love everything about Christmas!

    ReplyDelete