Thursday, May 27, 2010

Award!




The LOVELY Prissy and Preppy Flamingo gave me this fab award! She has SUCH a cute blog, is a Lilly LOVER, is very relatable, and leaves the sweetest comments! So THANK YOU, mFw! :)

For this award, say where you want to see yourself in 10 years and then pass it on to fellow bloggers!

In ten years, I will be almost 28! (soo weird to think about!!) I can see myself working in a hospital as a PA (hopefully at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC! This hospital means a lot to me because I had a knee surgery there a few months ago...I have had knee problems for years and after a failed knee surgery a few years ago, I think this one finally did the trick!) I also hope I am settling down or just married with aanywhere in between 3-6 kids! I'm sure I will still be living in the tri-state area!

What about you lovely ladies? :)

Sweet Southern Prep
Miss Southern Prep
The Life of a Suburban Princess
Preppy 50 and Loving Lilly

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! Your blog is adorable!

    Thank you for passing it on to me! Is there a graphic to go with it?

    mFw does leave some awesome comments and certainly is a great blogger!

    Those are really great goals - I am sure in 10 years you will be blogging about being busy busy at the hospital while chauffeuring your kiddies around :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! And yes- I forgot to put it in but I just put it there now!

    Thank you- such a sweet comment! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this award. I'll post about it on Tuesday. Good luck on your ambitions! Hope it works out for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your award! I just came across your blog and LOVE it! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Just a heads up, I'm giving you an award tomorrow too. :)

    ReplyDelete