Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Have Been Crowned A Socialite!

I have been crowned a socialite by the Preppy Mafia! Here are the rules:
Click on the above button and paste onto your blog/website
Answer the questions below
Pass onto 10 bloggers you love, go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged!


1. Who is your style icon? Very tough question... probably Lilly Pulitzer!
2. What is your favorite Socialite lit book? The Preppy Handbook.
3. Favorite party theme? I love Holiday themed parties. In the end it's all about the company you're in!
4. Go To Halloween costume? A flapper? Anything I can get dressed up for!
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Chocolate and spa pedicures.
6. Living person you admire? All family and friends- especially one of my closest friends, Kirsten.
7. Greatest fear? Dying.
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I always expect the worst/ have low expectations about things.
9. Which talent would you like most to have? I wish i was a great cook!
10. Greatest achievement? Knowing that I am capable of whatever I want to do if I apply myself and work hard!

Thank you oh so much to Prissy and Preppy Flamingo!!! You're great! XOXOXO

I tag...
1. Pleasant as Punch
2. Carolina Prep
3. Preppy 50 and Loving Lilly
4. Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy
5. The Life of a Suburban Princess
6. Tickled Pink and Green
7. Adventures of a Southern Newlywed
8. Champagne & Cupcakes
9. Pink, Green & Southern
10. Preppy Paper Girl

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thank you for crowning me--you made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete